You haven’t tasted sweetness until you’ve tried this strawberry banana smoothie bowl. With just 4 ingredients, this recipe is filling and packs a crunch.
This Strawberry Banana Smoothie bowl recipe is super filling and easy to make. It’s ideal for a quick and healthy breakfast or a chilled summer lunch.
You can top this smoothie bowl with any of your favorite fruits or snacks but today I’m paring them with a rich plant based protein source, granola.
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl Ingredients
- 200g Strawberry makes up the base of this smoothie bowl. It’s a great source of vitamin C, fibre and antioxidants.
- 1 Banana is used to compliment the base of this smoothie bowl. It provides essential minerals like potassium and magnesium.
- 45g Granola is one of the main toppings of this tasty smoothie bowl. It provides the essential plant protein to give this smoothie bowl it’s flavorful crunch.
- 100ml Almond milk adds extra creaminess to this smoothie bowl. A great source of vitamin E and calcium.
How To Make A Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
This smoothie bowl is a great breakfast to have because it’s simple to prep and healthy at the same time. You’ll fill energized and ready to have a productive day.
- Freeze your Banana. You want your smoothie bowl is be chilled and creamy.
- Add 1 frozen banana, 150g fresh strawberries and 100ml almond milk to the blender. Blend until creamy smooth.
- Transfer your smoothie into a bowl. Top the smoothie bowl with 45g plant protein granola, and 50g fresh sliced strawberries.
Tips and Suggestions For Making Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl
- Blend your smoothie with ripped frozen banana and fresh strawberries.
- Use any plant milk or your choice. Choose one that is unsweetened.
- Enjoy your smoothie while it’s cold. You can have it for breakfast or a chilled lunch or even dessert.
More Healthy Meal Prep Ideas
Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl Macros Breakdown
- Calories – 350
- Fats – 9g
- Carbs – 61g
- Protein – 10g
- Fibre – 18g
Total time – 10mins