Are you new to the Vegan way of eating?
Here’s a healthy and delicious Sweet Potato Fajitas meal prep for a perfect summer lunch.
A healthy sweet potato vegan recipe
This vegan sweet potato recipe is a great meal prep recipe to plan ahead for lunch so you can enjoy through the week. This recipe is bursting with flavours with a tasty combo of bell peppers, black pepper, ginger and garlic.
How To Make Your Sweet Potato Fajitas Meal Prep
- To make your potatoes: Peel (optional) and cut up your potatoes into tiny stick pieces. Get 200g of potatoes into a sauce pan. Then slice up your bell peppers into pieces.
- To make your fajitas: Add 3tbsp of olive oil, 1tsp of garlic, 1tsp of ginger and 1tsp of black pepper into the pan with 200g potatoes. Cover and cook on medium heat for 15mins. While it’s cooking, stir a few times.
- To cook your broccoli: cook your broccoli in unsalted water for 10mins. Drain and serve.
Why You Should Make This Sweet Potato Meal Prep
This delicious vegan meal is packed with colourful bell peppers, fresh flavours of black pepper, ginger and garlic. Also it’s ready in just under 30mins.
This meal is super healthy as it is and perfect for meal prepping. Feel free to add your own preferred ingredients in place of the ones listed. You can plan ahead and enjoy this meal for lunch or dinner through the week.
This Sweet Potato Fajitas Meal prep is filled with healthy fats and starchy carbohydrate. Also, it is super filling and contains 12g of fibre per bowl.
Sweet potato Fajitas Meal Prep Ingredients
- Sweet Potatoes – 1kg. Shop here or at your local store.
- 8 Bell Peppers. Shop here or at your local store.
- Sofra Extra Virgin Olive Oil – 12tbsp. Shop here or at your local store.
- Iceberg Broccoli. Shop here or at your local store.
- Ground Black Pepper – 1tbsp. Shop here or at your local store.
- Ginger powder – 1tbsp. Shop here or at your local store.
- Garlic powder – 1tsp. Shop here or at your local store.
Tips and Suggestions To Prepare This Healthy Meal
- Use fresh bell peppers. Use any 2 color bell peppers.
- Use extra virgin olive oil or any healthy vegetable oil.
Try More Meal Prep Ideas
Rice and Beans Burrito Macros Breakdown
After cooking your sweet potato fajitas using the exact ingredients and amounts. Fill up your bowl in these amounts: sweet potatoes 200g, 2 bell peppers, 3tbsp extra virgin olive oil, 1tsp black pepper, 1tsp garlic powder, 1tsp ginger power, Broccoli 100g.
- Calories – 649
- Fats – 44g
- Carbs – 57g
- Protein – 8g
- Fibre – 12g
The main ingredients serving size is 4.
Total time – 45mins.